Supported by our offices in India, SANDMARK offers comprehensive sourcing for the full range of products, from components to assemblies, to electronics. India’s stability, strong intellectual property laws, democratic institutions and talented workforce offers attractive opportunities for procuring cost-effective, high-quality manufactured products and engineering services.
SANDMARK’s design and engineering service offerings are executed through our world-class design centers located in technology hot-spots of Bangalore and Pune. Especially for design and engineering activities, which require extensive collaboration and communication streams between technical teams, our English-speaking technical staff can seamlessly interact directly with your engineers and designers.
Our India factories are the best option for customers whose sourcing needs for products are high-mix/low (medium) -volume. The scale of these factories, coupled with their flexible processes, allow us to offer the best value for high-mix/low (medium) -volume.
SANDMARK supplies different types of castings from India, including gray iron, ductile iron, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel. The complex nature of manufacturing processes, and stringent requirements of quality and dimensional stability that many casting products demand, is well suited for our India foundries. The types of castings we supply from India include transmission housings, hydraulic components, and automotive engine blocks. We can also produce innovative castings such as metal centrifugal castings (metal spin castings) and bi-metal castings (of cylinders, shafts and gears).
Our India factories also supply sophisticated electro-mechanical assemblies and turnkey assembled products. Many of these assemblies were initially started as design projects by our India Design Teams , and our intricate understanding of the functional requirements of these assemblies allow us to manufacture to high standards.
India has emerged as a strong contender to China for certain electronic products and components, especially in high-mix/medium-volume space. Our India factories are strong in complex new product introductions (NPI) to manufacturing, working together with our USA NPI teams and customers. SANDMARK is currently supplying several turnkey electronic assemblies from India.
SANDMARK Operations Center is located in Bangalore (Bengaluru), staffed with sourcing managers and QA personnel. In addition, SANDMARK maintains a network of Sourcing Agents in Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune, Gandhinagar (Gujarath), and Amrithsar (Punjab).
A partial list of products manufactured in India for our customers:
- Bangalore: Machining, Assemblies, Turnkey Systems, Gears (Spur Gears, Bevel Gears, Spiral Bevel Gears, Helical Gears, Pinions, Ring Gears, Worm Gears), PCBA Manufacturing, Engineering Design Services, CAD Services, FEM Analyses Services
- Coimbatore: Sand Castings (Gray Iron and Ductile Iron), Shell Castings, Investment Castings (Alloy Steel and Stainless Steel), Die Castings (Aluminum and Zinc Alloys)
- Chennai: Gears, Power Supplies, Magnetics, Transformers, Electronics Engineering Services, PCB, PCBA Manufacturing
- Belgaum: Sand Castings (Gray Iron and Ductile Iron), Shell Castings, Investment Castings (Alloy Steel and Stainless Steel)
India has emerged as a strong market for high-value industrial goods and services. SANDMARK markets a range of products and services in India including:
- Special Purpose Machinery
- Automation Equipment
- New-Energy Products and Solutions
- Market Entry Assistance to US Companies
Please contact us to discuss how SANDMARK can help you enter and thrive in this important emerging market.
– Machined parts
– Special Assemblies
– Fabricated Parts
– Components and Devices
– Wire Harnesses and Cables